Pewter jewelry is a common accessory ancient, often formed in fun and whimsical designs. Due to its low cost, is also a common metal today? As a result of possible Bijou age, shape and chemical composition of pewter, the jewels of this material need regular care and maintenance to keep them as impressive as originally intended. Through regular maintenance, you can keep your pewter jewelry in good shape.
Directions for how to clean jewelry pewter
- Clean pewter jewelry with a soft cloth. Do this regularly, like once a week or once a month, depending on how fast your jewelry collect dust.
- Dampen a soft cloth with warm water.
- Place a neutral drop of soap on the cloth. Rub the soap on the cloth to form bubbles. If they do not form or if they are too few to adequately clean the jewelry, add a few more drops of water.
- Gently rub the pewter jewelry with soapy soft cloth until the entire piece is cleaned. Be sure to pass soap in all the nooks and crannies of jewelry.
- Thoroughly wash the cloth with water until no more soap or other wet cloth. Gently scrub the jewelry with the damp cloth to remove all soap residues.
- Remove the excess water from the jewelry with a cloth. Let the air, placing it in a dry, soft cloth. After drying, store it immediately to prevent it from being damaged. Basic Repeat washing process as described in steps 2 through 7, if necessary.