Decorate the frame of her mirror jewelry box gives a fun, Victorian or elegant touch, depending on the used parts. If you collect antique jewelry or simply want to give a touch of color to your frame using jewelry, this is a creative way to get the desired effect. Fit the jewels in the frame are the right way to ensure that they do not fall. This also helps to shape the way you want necklaces. Directions
- Use wire cutters to cut any part that does not have a flat surface, as round earrings, for example.
- Place the mirror jewelry box frame on top of a flat surface covered with papers or cloths.
- Arrange the jewels in the frame to get an idea of how to arrange them. Use only gold or silver tone, or create an eclectic look, using jewelry that does not match or contrasting colors. Once you decide where everything goes, remove everything from the top of the frame.
- Apply a drop of hot glue on the back of the part and place the frame immediately. Hold for about 5 seconds. This will cause her to be stuck permanently. Use a type of temporary adhesive whether to change the decor in the future.
- Remove the film from one of the Velcro disc halves. Stick it on the frame mirror jewelry box where you want to display a piece. This works well with larger jewelry, as old pins.
The appealing photo is part of mirror-jewelry-box-urban-outfitters has dimension 795 x 795 pixel. You can download and obtain the mirror-jewelry-box-urban-outfitters images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions. Here is crucial information about Jewelry Ideas. We have the resource more photo about Jewelry Ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire mirror-jewelry-box-urban-outfitters and see the How to Decorate the Frame of a Mirror Jewelry Box in here.795 x 795 | 750 x 425 | 210 x 140
- Jewelry Ideas
- October 26, 2015