Bico jewelry clasps are an essential component for many necklaces, bracelets and earrings. They allow these adornments are opened, and are placed close. The locks have a wide variety of styles, from simple to magnetic type lobster. Although they are easily available in most retail stores and jewelry items for jewelry, you can also create some types manually. Closure bico jewelry in S format is attractive, safe and easy to make at home with pliers and wires themselves.
- Cut a 2.5 inch 16 gauge wire with the cutting pliers. Mark the center point with a marker.
- Place one end of the wire between the tips round-nosed pliers. Hold the other end with the curved needle-nose pliers to keep it stable.
- Wrap the wire around the round-nosed pliers to make a circle. Stop roll it up when the tip of the wire to find the mark in the center.
- Hold the end of the wire with the ends of the round nose pliers. Hold the end of the line you just bend with the curved needle-nose pliers to keep it stable.
- Wrap the wire around the round-nosed pliers in the opposite direction from the other end. Stop bend it when the tip of the wire to find the mark in the center. You should have a shape bico jewelry clasp similar to an “S”.