The moissanite gems found their place in the world of fashion jewelry. In 1893, a meteorite fell. In this meteorite jewelry was discovered a substance later called moissanite or naturally occurring silicon carbide. The crystals were small and its value seemed limited. Directions
- Combine the sand silica and carbon at high temperature and pressure until crystals form. In the USA, there is a traditional site Charles & Colvard where the crystals are cut into smaller pieces called preforms. Find an equivalent in Brazil. Send preforms meteorite jewelry to sellers so they are cut and polished.
- Cut the preforms and secure them in a guide to help in the milling process. The preform secured to the guide, is placed on the lapping machine or so-called facer. The rotation of this machine is very similar to a disk sander.
- Mold, cut and polish the preform. The facer rotating section is made of metal, steel or aluminum, having embedded industrial grade diamonds, such as sand and sand. In turn, the tab with fixed preform is directed and rotated, making it polished and uniform.
- Cut and polish the waist, the section that is the edge crimping, after polishing the flag, which is the bottom of the yolk.
- Remove the crystal tab and turn it upside down to display the crown or top.
- Send the gem back to vendors for graduation, inspection and shipping to several meteorite jewelry stores.
The appealing wallpaper is part of authentic-meteorite-jewelry has dimension 570 x 613 pixel. You can download and obtain the authentic-meteorite-jewelry images by click the download button below to get multiple high resolutionversions. Here is necessary information about Jewelry Ideas. We have the resource more wallpaper about Jewelry Ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire authentic-meteorite-jewelry and see the How to Make Meteorite Jewelry in here.570 x 613 | 570 x 425 | 210 x 140
- Jewelry Ideas
- October 29, 2015