Make their own rhinestone jewelry with metal mesh is a simple craft project, ideal for beginners. This fabric is sold per sheet copper, bronze and aluminum and can be easily cut to any desired gem. These instructions enable the making of a metal mesh and rhinestone pendant on a necklace made of cord. Set the style and size to suit personal taste. Directions
- Cutting a metal mesh strip 8 cm long by 5 cm wide. Smooth the edges with a metal file.
- Cut six strips of 8 cm in size wire 30. Spend them through the two openings on the back of rhinestone jewelry, centralizing the stone on the wires. Fold them out of rhinestones on a 90-degree angle, with the needle nose pliers.
- Place a rhinestone over the mesh strip. Hold it in place by closing the wire ends behind with pliers. Place another in the bottom of the loop, holding it the same way. Put the third stone in the center of the above.
- Cut a piece of string 45 cm, pass it through the mesh at the top of the pendant and behind the rhinestone jewelry and pull it evenly on both sides.
- Insert one end of the cord into a terminal ring, ensuring that it accommodates at least to the middle of the spiral. Press the end of which covers the bead ring with pliers. Open Round link and pass it through the tip of the ring. Repeat this process on the other side of the mesh necklace, replacing the link by lobster clasp.
The inspiring image is segment of rhinestone-airplane-jewelry has dimension 888 x 888 pixel. You can download and obtain the rhinestone-airplane-jewelry images by click the download button below to get multiple high resolutionversions. Here is fundamental information about Jewelry Ideas. We have the resource more image about Jewelry Ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire rhinestone-airplane-jewelry and see the How To Make Rhinestone Jewelry Mesh in here.888 x 888 | 750 x 425 | 210 x 140
- Jewelry Ideas
- October 29, 2015