If you are a novice woodworker or craftsman can make a Vivienne Westwood jewelry box. A jewel box is simple to construct and can be decorated with a piece of velvet Westwood to serve as a liner or a mirror or picture on the inside of the lid or bottom. All you need is a basic knowledge of measurement and the ability to use a manual or electric saw. Directions
- Select the style and quality of wood to make a Vivienne Westwood jewelry box. Cedar and redwood are the most commonly used woods. You can also use cherry wood, although a weaker material.
- Mark with a pencil timber after measuring and before cutting. Cut six pieces of wood 15 x 15 cm with a hacksaw, or for greater accuracy and regularity, with a jigsaw.
- Sand woods the edges of the pieces and making sure that all sides are free of jagged edges and roughness. Apply dye, paint, clear varnish or other decorative finish.
- Paste the bottom of the box to the side and front pieces using wood glue. Press and hold the pieces together for a few minutes to make sure that they will be secure. You can use the method panels or small nails instead of wood glue.
- Attach the top of the box Vivienne Westwood jewelry rear panel to nailing a hinge near each corner of the rear cover. Nail a closure on the front cover and the front, if desired.
The inspiring pic is other parts of vivienne-westwood-jewellery-selfridges has dimension 736 x 736 pixel. You can download and obtain the vivienne-westwood-jewellery-selfridges images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions. Here is necessary information about Jewelry Ideas. We have the resource more pic about Jewelry Ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire vivienne-westwood-jewellery-selfridges and see the How to Make Your Own Vivienne Westwood Jewelry and Boxes Door in here.736 x 736 | 736 x 425 | 210 x 140
- Jewelry Ideas
- October 26, 2015