If you are a novice woodworker or craftsman can make a Vivienne Westwood jewelry box. A jewel box is simple to construct and can be decorated with a piece of velvet Westwood to serve as a liner or a mirror or picture on the inside of the lid or bottom. All you need is a basic knowledge of measurement and the ability to use a manual or electric saw. Directions
- Select the style and quality of wood to make a Vivienne Westwood jewelry box. Cedar and redwood are the most commonly used woods. You can also use cherry wood, although a weaker material.
- Mark with a pencil timber after measuring and before cutting. Cut six pieces of wood 15 x 15 cm with a hacksaw, or for greater accuracy and regularity, with a jigsaw.
- Sand woods the edges of the pieces and making sure that all sides are free of jagged edges and roughness. Apply dye, paint, clear varnish or other decorative finish.
- Paste the bottom of the box to the side and front pieces using wood glue. Press and hold the pieces together for a few minutes to make sure that they will be secure. You can use the method panels or small nails instead of wood glue.
- Attach the top of the box Vivienne Westwood jewelry rear panel to nailing a hinge near each corner of the rear cover. Nail a closure on the front cover and the front, if desired.
The appealing image is other parts of vivienne-westwood-jewellery-skeleton-bracelet has dimension 1000 x 665 pixel. You can download and obtain the vivienne-westwood-jewellery-skeleton-bracelet images by click the download button below to get multiple high resolutionversions. Here is crucial information about Jewelry Ideas. We have the resource more image about Jewelry Ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire vivienne-westwood-jewellery-skeleton-bracelet and see the How to Make Your Own Vivienne Westwood Jewelry and Boxes Door in here.1000 x 665 | 750 x 425 | 210 x 140
- Jewelry Ideas
- October 26, 2015