Make your own Weiss jewelry lets you work your creative muscles and gives you the freedom to create pieces that show your favorite colors and that complement your skin tone. The Picot earrings are small beads earrings that create a diamond shape, evocative of income which is named. It is a suitable project for beginners in Weiss jewelry or anyone who likes to do discrete female parts or for gifts that will become timeless pieces.
1) Select four beads the size and shape you prefer for each earring. The traditional choice is to use 5 mm pearls, but any size you like can be used.
2) Select four clover-shaped beads which are one-third the size selected in step 1.
3) Place the eight beads on a piece of Weiss jewelry line, starting with the clover-shaped. Switch between large and small.
4) Pull the two ends of the line together and make a double knot, cutting off the excess with a pair of scissors.
5) Open a small Weiss jewelry of silver ring with needle nose pliers. Pass it through the hole of one of the clover accounts. This will be part of the earring top.
6) Pass the rim at the bottom of the hook through the open loop silver. Close both with needle nose pliers.
7) Place other large beads in a pinhead. Fold it until it is 90 degrees. Cut the excess metal 6 mm Beads.